Sunday, October 2, 2011

Thank you

Colleen,

I’m sorry you don’t have pacing guides. That must make it difficult to plan. We do have the responders in the building. I will need to sign them out when I want to use them.

Cris,

Thank you for your encouraging words and support! Unfortunately, I do not have a document projector, which I am sad about. I did at my old school and absolutely loved it! I’m not sure if we have Compass Learning, but will look into it as well as the other resources you listed. Thank you so much for all your ideas!

Amanda,

Thank you for your encouraging words and support!

Kristen and Kimberly,

Thank you for your support! If I can’t meet with the tech teacher this week I will definitely take it upon myself to try to learn how to use them.


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment